Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Central TEXAS Roadster Meet & Greet early-mid September?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Proud new owner of #302 (via CPO) and would like to meet the other 40+ owners in Austin and San Antonio. The new Supercharger station in San Marcos is a good location in the Outlet Mall front lot. Event though we can't use it, it does make a nice halfway point.

Anyone up for a 9-10 am meet on 7 or 14 Sep and maybe hang for lunch?

Would also like any info y'all may have gathered for after market upgrades and system improvements. (I'd like to replace 1.5 center console w/2.0 version, CF door sills, portable J1772 adapter for road trips, dealing w/TEXAS heat, any other mods you may have done to enhance the experience.) Anyone else on forum feel free to chime in on upgrades & cost.

For faster reply - csummers (a)wwdb.org

Just an FYI, this is Ryan with the glacier blue Roadster. I wanted to change my username so I just created a new account...but didn't want to lose anybody! lol :)

slider2.jpg

slider4.jpg

Let doug know what your old username is and he might be able to merge the accounts.

Thanks...that would be great! I'll try to get in touch with him. I only had 1 or 2 posts on my old account though. I wish there was an easy way to change your username or delete your account. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do that though really~