TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Central TEXAS Roadster Meet & Greet early-mid September?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by csummers, Sep 1, 2013.

1. csummers

csummers Member

Proud new owner of #302 (via CPO) and would like to meet the other 40+ owners in Austin and San Antonio. The new Supercharger station in San Marcos is a good location in the Outlet Mall front lot. Event though we can't use it, it does make a nice halfway point.

Anyone up for a 9-10 am meet on 7 or 14 Sep and maybe hang for lunch?

Would also like any info y'all may have gathered for after market upgrades and system improvements. (I'd like to replace 1.5 center console w/2.0 version, CF door sills, portable J1772 adapter for road trips, dealing w/TEXAS heat, any other mods you may have done to enhance the experience.) Anyone else on forum feel free to chime in on upgrades & cost.

For faster reply - csummers (a)wwdb.org

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Might be better to post this in the Southwest regional forum. Might be able to do this.

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I moved it for you.

4. GLACIER

GLACIER Roadster #334

Just an FYI, this is Ryan with the glacier blue Roadster. I wanted to change my username so I just created a new account...but didn't want to lose anybody! lol :)

slider2.jpg

slider4.jpg

5. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Let doug know what your old username is and he might be able to merge the accounts.

6. GLACIER

GLACIER Roadster #334

Thanks...that would be great! I'll try to get in touch with him. I only had 1 or 2 posts on my old account though. I wish there was an easy way to change your username or delete your account. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do that though really~