Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Century mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Century mode worked then stopped. Before you would approach the cad and it would say on the screen century mode.
Now since I have put a Tesla usb in, it now doesn’t seem to want to activate?
On the top of the screen on have the dash cam with the red circle. This I think means it’s permanent recording.
Century mode icon disappeared then came back. Sometime with a red circle and sometimes without. What does red circle mean on century mode when I’m driving?
Any ideas how to get this working gain.
Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X
In these chip shortage times, Tesla has gotten creative and will ship you a Roman Centurion to guard your car

roman-centurion-evocatus-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-ma-tbscene.jpg

Century mode worked then stopped. Before you would approach the cad and it would say on the screen century mode.
On the top of the screen on have the dash cam with the red circle. This I think means it’s permanent recording.
Century mode icon disappeared then came back. Sometime with a red circle and sometimes without. What does red circle mean on century mode when I’m driving?
Thanks
Kidding aside, have you tried soft rebooting?

The Sentry Mode icon only appears when the car is in Park, so you won’t see it while driving. The icon has a red dot if Sentry Mode is enabled, and you can tap the icon to turn it on or off.

If the dashcam icon is present then the USB is working, so that isn’t the problem here. Sentry Mode doesn’t work unless the battery has at least 20% charge — could that be your problem?

sentry
Thanks
At the top of your car screen Sentry mode icon is circular with a red centre if it's enabled you can disable/enable it by tapping on it
If disabled by tapping on it, it will automatically enable once you put the car in park
You can also disable it activating at home/work in the car setting
Dashcam icon is also at the top of your screen near sentry mode, it looks more of a rectangle like a camera

I have been waiting 100 years for Century Mode. :p

But to your question. The red dot on the camera icon (is that what you mean) means it is active. Tap to download latest footage and then a green tick appears on the camera icon. Should then start recording again.