Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating and PPF recommendations for Norwich

Jon L

Jul 15, 2020
Norwich
Hi all.
Does anyone have an recommendations for firms in the Norwich area that can do ceramic coating and PPF?
Many thanks in advance.

Dilly

Feb 24, 2020
Norfolk
Can’t give a PPF recommendation but Paul Green mobile came from Littleport and did a cracking job on mine, ceramic inside and out and all the glass. He also does my neighbour’s Lambo and Aston. Really nice guy. He’s on Facebook.

HKP_Tom

Apr 5, 2018
Essex
Not Norwich, but Chelmsford in Essex and Mint Condition -www.mintcondition-uk.com

say Tom sent you - Steve who runs it is an absolute perfectionist and has done many Teslas.

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
From personal experience, use an approved installer of the manufactures who products you chose. Don't rely simply on manufacturers trained installers, irrespective of warranty. Another benefit for using approved installers is that they sometimes have access to products not available to non approved installers. Unfortunately many manufacturers seem to approve only a very limited set of approved installers per region.

Reactions: HKP_Tom

Edders

Jan 20, 2021
UK
I used Detail my eye candy for my previous car Ford Mk3 RS, I literally spoke to Elliot today to do my Telsa when it arrives All I can say is he did wonders and my old car at 4.5 years still had the shine with little effort!!

Dilly

Feb 24, 2020
Norfolk
It shows the impact of lockdown. I had to nip out for some pre-snowstorm essentials. It’s the first time since all my glass was ceramic coated that I’ve done 70mph in rain. The coating is brilliant. Water droplets can’t get off the glass quick enough. The rear screen stayed clear and the water just ran up the the windscreen and over the top leaving the wipers with not a lot to do. Well chuffed with that .:D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC