Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating and PPF recommendations for Norwich

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t give a PPF recommendation but Paul Green mobile came from Littleport and did a cracking job on mine, ceramic inside and out and all the glass. He also does my neighbour’s Lambo and Aston. Really nice guy. He’s on Facebook.

Reactions: Mystarch89
From personal experience, use an approved installer of the manufactures who products you chose. Don't rely simply on manufacturers trained installers, irrespective of warranty. Another benefit for using approved installers is that they sometimes have access to products not available to non approved installers. Unfortunately many manufacturers seem to approve only a very limited set of approved installers per region.

Reactions: HKP_Tom
I used Detail my eye candy for my previous car Ford Mk3 RS, I literally spoke to Elliot today to do my Telsa when it arrives All I can say is he did wonders and my old car at 4.5 years still had the shine with little effort!!

It shows the impact of lockdown. I had to nip out for some pre-snowstorm essentials. It’s the first time since all my glass was ceramic coated that I’ve done 70mph in rain. The coating is brilliant. Water droplets can’t get off the glass quick enough. The rear screen stayed clear and the water just ran up the the windscreen and over the top leaving the wipers with not a lot to do. Well chuffed with that .:D