Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating Cost-Sacramento Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ceramic costs are generally the same as the vendors keep their installers in a certain price range ..what varies by installer is paint correction and how much they charge ..for well known ceramic brands avg prices are from 1k -2500(modesta) ...my recommendation is pick the product u want first than shop the vendor ..everyone here will have their preference of coating ..I had three Tesla’s ..3 different ceramics ..I couldn’t tell the difference

Ceramic costs are generally the same as the vendors keep their installers in a certain price range ..what varies by installer is paint correction and how much they charge ..for well known ceramic brands avg prices are from 1k -2500(modesta) ...my recommendation is pick the product u want first than shop the vendor ..everyone here will have their preference of coating ..I had three Tesla’s ..3 different ceramics ..I couldn’t tell the difference

Thanks
Do you also have PPF on yours? I have read here on apps of PPF only both and ceramic only. Your thoughts?