TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ceramic coating estimate and request for referral

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by WinstonT, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WinstonT

WinstonT New Member

Hello!

I recently purchased a Model 3 and I would like to get it ceramic coated. Roughly how much should this cost and does anyone know of someone in Denver that they'd recommend?

2. krsgio

krsgio Member

I used front range automotive solutions. Price varies on paint condition and which ceramic option you choose: 2 yr, 5 yr, lifetime. Mine was about $1k. Pics shortly after having it done and before my chrome delete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WinstonT

WinstonT New Member

Wow, your car looks amazing! Which warranty did you select?

4. krsgio

krsgio Member

I did the 5 year

5. Flyguy3

Flyguy3 Member

We’re you happy with the way it came out? How about the service?

6. krsgio

krsgio Member

Yep still super happy with how it came out, I'd do it again. I'm pretty anal with my cars and maintaining them with hand washing 2 bucket method etc. I have done paint correction and ceramic myself on my other cars but I just couldn't get the Tesla paint to where I was happy with it so I opted to pay to get it to where I imagined it. The guy who did my car isn't with the company I listed anymore but I'd still recommend going thru him. He still touches base with me to see how the car is holding up. Can't say too many companies do that willingly without trying to lure you in for services or something. If you're considering doing it reach out to Yisrael at Royal Detail Denver 720-900-4430. Tell him Chris referred you.

7. Flyguy3

Flyguy3 Member

Thank you for the information!

8. johnson184

johnson184 Member

Anyone else have any recommendations? From Oklahoma but may be road tripping through Kansas, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming next month.