Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic coating for Tesla 3 in Redmond, Bellevue, or Kirkland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would recommend APC AutoSpa (they're in Woodinville and not the 3 cities the OP mentioned, but really not that far). I went with their CeramicPro Gold package for my S and I thought they did a really good job. You should be able to get some discount if you also have them do PPF (like I did for full front).

What's PPF? How long did you have to leave the car there?

PPF = Paint Protection Film. A popular brand is XPEL, though for my S I use STEK DynoShield (I do use XPEL Ultimate Plus for my X). Overall job for my S took 3 full days, which included full front PPF, CeramicPro Gold treatment as I mentioned earlier, and window tinting for 4 side plus rear windows.

Didn't mention Woodinville because it's just farm country and wineries, right? :)

To a certain extent :). It's grown quite a bit though in recent years, which has been cool to see.

If not too late... in Bellevue is where I got all mine done (PPF and coating). Eastside Auto Salon, owned by Ben Williams.

I'm admittedly "posterior-retentive", so I visited shops to see their work before I decided on Eastside. Granted, there are plenty of shops that I didn't get to - so there are other great places, I'm sure.

However, I had much prep that needed to be done before applying the PPF (paint correction, specifically) as my X had lots of 'swirls' and 'orange-peel' to the paint. All of which Eastside corrected beautifully! It took some extra work, so mine took a total of 4 days... but that's not the norm.

Ben is not the cheapest. But people that have some B-E-A-U-tiful cars (2 McLarens there! *drool) trust Eastside... so I felt like (and continue to feel like) I picked well. And... he shares the shop with Mr Tint and Sun, who did my nephew's Model 3 full tint which looks amazing! (BTW, the aforementioned Model 3 was also PPF'd and coated by Eastside)

I truly could not be more happy with how my X turned out!!

Regardless of who you pick... You can't go wrong protecting your Tesla with PPF!!

Good luck! :D

I go to Kyler's Auto Detail in Kent, WA for my ppf and ceramic coating. He does a great job and does a lot of cleaning and detailing for Bellevue Tesla. I don't have any affiliation with them or anything but have taken my Model X there and had a few friends go there as well.

I did not get my windshield done though so I don't know about that.

Anyway, if you give him a call and mention my name "Dan Paik" he'll make sure to take care of you.

In the end, I went with Woodinville's Auto Spa. I also decided not to do the PPF and fix the problems that show up once in a while.
I'm really happy with the job they did. They even cleaned grease finger marks from the interior that the Tesla people did when they delivered for free. I was worry that Tesla wouldn't do anything because it was after 72 hours, even though I scheduled the service 24 hours after delivery with the problems. Luckily, this part of the service won't be necessary. I still need to fix a few things, though.