Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok guys just waiting for long term reviews from other forums members but from the looks of it its legit and good.. if you reach out to jaime at sunset detailing from mission viejo he will honor the deal. Just say tesla forums deal for $400 he will know what your talking about..
I paid $500 and that was price, they usually start at $650 but it was a last minute idea while I was getting my car wrapped so they gave me a deal. And I love it. My car is so lovely now!
pumpkin.JPG

I paid $500 and that was price, they usually start at $650 but it was a last minute idea while I was getting my car wrapped so they gave me a deal. And I love it. My car is so lovely now!View attachment 466434
Looks clean man.. I'm just trying to see if this guy is good.. I dont want to support someone if other members have gotten theres done with bad outcome

There is someone in socal who good reviews here willing to do ceramic coating. He said he will do it for $400. Is that a good price for Gtechniq Crystal Serum?
I think if I do a group buy he will lower it down.. any thoughts?
$400 is
There is someone in socal who good reviews here willing to do ceramic coating. He said he will do it for $400. Is that a good price for Gtechniq Crystal Serum?
I think if I do a group buy he will lower it down.. any thoughts?
Gtechniq is Top brand and been on the market for a long time. The price is extremely cheap the real price for Cristal Serum Light will be minimum $950 - 1300 US / Crystal Serum ULTRA $1400 - 1700 +/- depends on the car

$400 is

Gtechniq is Top brand and been on the market for a long time. The price is extremely cheap the real price for Cristal Serum Light will be minimum $950 - 1300 US / Crystal Serum ULTRA $1400 - 1700 +/- depends on the car
Good to know.. I'm going to do this and be the Guinea pig. If it comes out great then it's a win if not then lesson learned.

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Good to know.. I'm going to do this and be the Guinea pig. If it comes out great then it's a win if not then lesson learned.
Good luck bro. Sounds like you found the right guy, if not I can show you how I did mine. It'd be cool to compare the 2 side by side and give them our review. Seems like you live fairly close.
Anyhow Mr. Guinea, let us know how it goes. :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: shiftkenny