TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ceramic Pro Coating in Seattle, WA

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by GGMk, Jul 27, 2018.

1. GGMk

GGMk Member

Any experience with Ceramic Pro Coating in Seattle area?

2. puhiniho

puhiniho Member

Let me know if you get anywhere on this. I'm interested in knowing and I'm in Kirkland as well :)

3. GGMk

GGMk Member

Called few places, and APC Auto Spa in Woodinville seems the best deal. I am still not sure whether to do it now or go without it for few months to see whether I need it.

4. DCGOO

DCGOO Member

Make sure you understand the maintenance requirements and costs, to keep the warranty intact. I had my car CP'd, and was a bit surprised by the ongoing costs.

5. qhduong

qhduong Member

How much is the cost year?

6. DCGOO

DCGOO Member

Required that you never use an automatic wash, and that you bring the car in annually for inspection and cleanup for $150. Personally, CPro was a mistake for me. We’ll see I guess.

7. Brian's ReX

Brian's ReX Member

Bellevue's Eastside Auto Salon also requires that you hand-wash. However, there is no requirement to bring it back every year for any reason.

8. qhduong

qhduong Member

Do you have pricing? I can call them I guess... But so far it seems like it is not worth it to get the gold package. My other car has Opticoat, and I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect or not...

9. Brian's ReX

Brian's ReX Member

I would call them. Ben is the owner, and he's been awesome to deal with. Tell him 'Brian's Red X' sent ya... I've now done a few cars with him (since I loved his work), and maybe he'll send me a Starbucks gift card! (Which, of course, I'd happily share :p)

My car was a tad of a challenge, so if I told you pricing, it might seem high.

10. qhduong

qhduong Member

Thanks, I'll give him a call later. If I get it done there, I'll mention you ;)

• Like x 1
  11. GGMk

GGMk Member

Please share the price range, since I am interested too. Maybe he can give us a group deal? :)

• Like x 2
  12. qhduong

qhduong Member

$995 for bc-08, $1695 for bc-04. That's assuming paint doesn't need lots of correction.

13. GGMk

GGMk Member

Thanks! What is the difference?

14. qhduong

qhduong Member

04 is for 3-5 years. The 08 is for up to 10 year. One is wet application. I'm getting 05 done.

• Like x 1