Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film Installed on Tesla Model S PLAID - Lancaster, Devon, Main Line, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TotalDetailing

Local Vendor - Mid-Atlantic
Dec 15, 2020
PA
We installed our Ceramic Pro KAVACA Ceramic Top Coated PPF on this 2021 Tesla Model S PLAID and then installed Ceramic Pro Bronze on top to boost the PPF.

Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film is the most technologically advanced PPF on the market today and is the #1 choice from Tesla Owners across the world. Installing paint protection film on your Tesla is the best way to protect your investment. Paint Protection Film seals in the new look and preserves your vehicle value for years to come.

Q: How do you know if you need paint protection film?
A: Go look at any car that is brand new and hasn't been drive yet and compare it to a vehicle that has been driven for 500 miles. You will notice, even in that short time, that there are rock chips and debris impact marks on the front of the vehicle and on the rocker panel areas.

Q: How do I maintain my Tesla with PPF installed?
A: Just follow these basic principles. Stay out of the tunnel car wash. Brushes and car washes are NOT friendly to your vehicle. Hand wash, touchless car wash, or Rinseless wash only!

Q: Can I Install Ceramic Coating on top of my KAVACA Paint Protection Film?
A: Yes! Almost all PPF is compatible with Ceramic Coating BUT you need to make sure that a dedicated PPF coating is being used. We recommend Ceramic Pro PPF & VINYL BASE & Ceramic Pro PPF & VINYL TopCoat.

Q: Does my car need paint correction prior to Paint Protection Film being installed?
A: NO! Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film has nano-ceramic technology built into the film. This helps to cover up existing defects in the paint such as minor scratches and swirls. Some deeper defects may need to be finished out!

Ceramic Pro KAVACA has all of these amazing features:
  • Keeps your vehicle looking new
  • Industry Leading 12 Year Warranty
  • Self Healing Film - prevents wash swirling, minor abrasions, and rock chips!
  • Class-Leading Gloss
  • Top Tier Chemical Resistance - less chance to be etched!
  • Ceramic Coated Top Coat
  • Massive stretchability to gain awesome coverage
  • CarFax reported (increasing resale)

5 Star Review from this Customer: "Gabe and his crew, from pre-sales to pickup, went way over the top in helping me feel comfortable with this investment. Every question was answered in detail and to satisfaction. The end result is mind-blowingly superb. Getting pictures and videos throughout the process was awesome. The craftsmanship and communication is top-notch. I’ve had wraps done before, but never to this level, never with this care and concern. Thank you all at Total Detailing for making this an excellent experience."

2021 Tesla MODEL S Plaid with Ceramic Pro KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film

Ceramic Pro Pottstown @ Total Detailing
581 W. High St.
UNIT A
Pottstown, PA 19464

Phone/Text: 484 854 1447
YT: http://youtube.com/totaldetailing/
FB: Log In or Sign Up to View
IG: @totaldetailingpa
100+ 5 Star Google Reviews: totaldetailingpa

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Offering the Best Ceramic Coating, Paint Protection Film & Window Tinting in Pottstown, Collegeville, Phoenixville, Royersford, Boyertown, Allentown, West Chester, Malvern, Spring City, Chester Springs, Bethlehem, Warminster, Gilbertsville, Birdsboro, Douglassville, Main Line, Plymouth Meeting, Kind of Prussia, Philadelphia, Saint Davids, Villa Nova, Limerick, Sanatoga, Oakes, Audubon, Montgomery County, Lehigh County, Bucks County, Chester County

Last edited:
Reactions: NBCGLX