Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Tint Quote

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quoted about $800 for i3 ceramic tint for my M3. Does every single window except the windshield. Reputable shop and in Vegas. Thoughts? I’ve shopped around and this seems like the best quality tint for the price, all the other ones are only a little cheaper and the tint material per my research is not quite up to par to the autobahn i3, thanks!

I paid $380 to do just the 4 side windows on my MY with i3, so $550 is a fantastic price for all that.

I'd try telling the guys in Vegas that you can get it in LA for $550 and see if they'll budge off that price. A day-trip to LA to save $250 is a credible bluff. :cool:

I just double-checked the invoice and it's actually CTX ceramic, so there may be a slight difference in material cost. But my local shop does amazing work for a great price.
ah gotcha, that makes more sense or else i'd of considered driving down to SoCal. i3 is supposed to be a slight step up from CTX. just kinda need the best with how hot it gets here in Vegas

Reactions: DocHolliday