Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CF Spoilers being delivered now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up car Friday the 22nd and NO SPOILER, NO PARCEL SHELF. ETA I was told a few weeks and they will come to my house. They stopped doing home deliveries cause they can't keep up, so my DS said he's been doing 5-6 a day in the LIC service center.

Picked up car Friday the 22nd and NO SPOILER, NO PARCEL SHELF. ETA I was told a few weeks and they will come to my house. They stopped doing home deliveries cause they can't keep up, so my DS said he's been doing 5-6 a day in the LIC service center.

Same here. No CF spoiler and no parcel shelf. I did not ask when they expect them to arrive, since I assume they are working as hard as they can to get them out. I was so happy to get the MS 4 months sooner than expected, I can live without the two items. And, I am so glad they are delivering so many MS that the DS cannot keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!

Lol, don't hold your breath... Jan 4, VIN 2595 no CF spoiler yet.

I know it'll come at some point but I doubt it'll be anytime soon.

I had some ranger service done last week.
When I scheduled the service, I asked for the CF spoiler and P85 badge. They said that they didn't think they'd have any spoilers, but when the tech showed up he was able to put one on.

VIN 2826.

I had some ranger service done last week.
When I scheduled the service, I asked for the CF spoiler and P85 badge. They said that they didn't think they'd have any spoilers, but when the tech showed up he was able to put one on.

VIN 2826.

I'll have to ask next time I'm up in Portland. Maybe they can find one laying around somewhere. ;)

Vin 6672. P85. Delivered 3-15-13. Badge, cf spoiler, and HPWC not provided at delivery. My vehicle entered service on 3/29 and was returned 10 days later. While in service for an intermittent electrical 12v issue, I asked the Chicago sc if they could at least give me the badge and spoiler. They said they had not received any badges but that they could (and did) install the cf spoiler. They told me I would probably still get one in the mail and that they would ask that I send it to them when I get it. Looks cool although if you enjoy a "minimalist" appearance, the cf spoiler may seem a bit much. For me it looks good.

I got my spoiler and badge a couple of weeks ago.

Hmm... VIN 3260. I've got 2006, delivered Dec 20, and no spoiler or badge or parcel shelf. Obviously they're not even trying to back-fill in order of delivery.

I'd guess they're putting them on new deliveries first, and sending out for due bill owners whenever they have a couple of extra. No point in pissing off more customers, just keep your early adopters waiting...

Had a late January delivery - and I'm getting close to getting all of my due bill items. The parcel shelf came several weeks ago - and the HPWC came last week (though the cable hook will be delivered later). Tesla called over the weekend and said they've got my spoiler and the trunk well cover - and I'll get those in two weeks.

While it was frustrating to be missing items when the car was delivered, other than the missing trunk well cover, the delays in the other items didn't have a significant impact on using - and enjoying the car.

Just went to service center to get tire replaced under insurance program and was speaking to Service Manager and he said they might be changing vendors and go with a matte spoiler rather than high gloss. He went and "found" a spolier and put it on while they did my tire. Awesome service. Here are some pics....Really finishes the car off....Now all I want is the wider rear tires and rims :tongue:

Photo Apr 30, 3 01 02 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 30, 3 00 41 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 30, 3 00 49 PM.jpg

Just went to service center to get tire replaced under insurance program and was speaking to Service Manager and he said they might be changing vendors and go with a matte spoiler rather than high gloss. He went and "found" a spolier and put it on while they did my tire. Awesome service. Here are some pics....Really finishes the car off....Now all I want is the wider rear tires and rims :tongue:

[

I hope I get the gloss spoiler. I will be disappointed if Tesla swaps out the spoiler on pending/back ordered orders.

View attachment 21074View attachment 21075View attachment 21076
Do you know if the spoiler is bolted on or 3m taped on?

Took this shot of a brand new test drive car in Scottsdale last Friday.

It was the first spoiler I've seen -- so didn't realize it "should" have been gloss. But it was definitely not gloss. It felt like it didn't have a finish on it. Thought it looked great...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367370656.241632.jpg