TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

CF10 ForgeStars 21" with Mich PSS Silver Brand New!

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by trustjp1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. trustjp1

trustjp1 New Member

Long story short but my delivery of my inventory p100d went extremely south. I ordered these from Jason Tung at KickStart Motorsports. They are currently waiting to be delivered to new home. I am attaching original invoice along with pictures. I am new to this forum but have an ebay id of trustjp1 member since 1999 along with many other forums such as lambopower and supraforums. Taking a loss on these since i no longer need them. Again brand new, new rims, new tires, new sensors all mounted and ready to bolt on!!!!
    $3500 shipped

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  2. trustjp1

trustjp1 New Member

OBO welcome

3. trustjp1

trustjp1 New Member