Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check this link = https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders
A lot of my friends have a delivery date in two-three months with hidden VINs
Do you have any interesting information from your friends? I think it is confirmed now that Giga Berlin started producing black/white MYLR, so curious to know if their cars are MIC. As for my delivery, the edd just says September - November without any dates and no hidden VIN.

Do you have any interesting information from your friends? I think it is confirmed now that Giga Berlin started producing black/white MYLR, so curious to know if their cars are MIC. As for my delivery, the edd just says September - November without any dates and no hidden VIN.
Well, they all got their VINs.. all MIC
MIG in the forum I see are delivered in Sweden ..

i also have no idea.. but I'm saying what I see here.. also in twitter I believe there was a post from a woman with Berlin car - just checked she's from Germany. So, not only Sweden :) She was first offered MIC car, which she was unable to receive, then she got offered a MIG.. and accepted.
Edit: just got a responce - production date for her MIG MY - 12.08

This is great news, I think? Giga shanghai is ramping up production for China, so this might not affect the total number of cars for EU, but at least deliveries will be faster. So there is a chance my MYLR will be MIG, not sure if that is better or worse though.

Reactions: E_had
Not sure how relevant this is, but my EDD changed from Sep - Nov 2022 (no dates) to TBD. Order date end of May, white MYLR with no extras. Still no hidden VIN.
You're in a similar situation as I am - I ordered a basic MYLR with no extras in mid-April and EDD is currently for Sep 15th-30th. No VIN yet so I think the situation is that pretty much all the basic configuration MYLRs will be MIG, beginning from end of August. That would explain why you and me (and probably many others as well) are not receiving VIN multiple weeks or even months before delivery, instead the VIN will be allocated quite a short time before.

You're in a similar situation as I am - I ordered a basic MYLR with no extras in mid-April and EDD is currently for Sep 15th-30th. No VIN yet so I think the situation is that pretty much all the basic configuration MYLRs will be MIG, beginning from end of August. That would explain why you and me (and probably many others as well) are not receiving VIN multiple weeks or even months before delivery, instead the VIN will be allocated quite a short time before.
You are probably right. It would be nice if someone reports here if they have received a MYLR in Austria or Germany that is MIG. Especially Austria, since it is very likely that the first market to receive MIG MYLR would be Germany.

Anyways, on my end still no VIN and no EDD.