Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO Adapter for Sale in Vancouver, BC Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brand new CHAdeMO adapter for sale. I got two from Tesla by mistake. Before I call to process the return with Tesla, I thought I would see if someone wants to buy it from me. You can pay me the same that I paid Tesla which was CAD 674.24 incl tax. This has never been used and is still in the plastic. You can pick it up from me anywhere in Metro Vancouver or have it shipped to your location. If no buyers found in a few days, I will return it to Tesla for a full refund, but this way you get it right away... if you need one.

I have a brand new CHAdeMO adapter for sale. I got two from Tesla by mistake. Before I call to process the return with Tesla, I thought I would see if someone wants to buy it from me. You can pay me the same that I paid Tesla which was CAD 674.24 incl tax. This has never been used and is still in the plastic. You can pick it up from me anywhere in Metro Vancouver or have it shipped to your location. If no buyers found in a few days, I will return it to Tesla for a full refund, but this way you get it right away... if you need one.
Hi, just inquiring if still available, thanks.