TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

CHAdeMO Adapter for Sale

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ThatGoogleGuy, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ThatGoogleGuy

ThatGoogleGuy Member

Hey guys, I've got a brand new CHAdeMO adapter still in the box that I want to sell. They go for $450 plus shipping, I'll sell mine for $400 plus shipping.

Best way to contact me is call or message me at 734 657 4048
    Otherwise just send me a pm on here.

2. Snerruc

Snerruc Member

Why are you selling?

3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

You might want to post this in the Parts For Sale section.

• Like x 1
  4. ThatGoogleGuy

ThatGoogleGuy Member

You're right, I posted this from my phone and I thought I was in the for sale section, haha.

I'm selling because I don't travel any routes where I would use it. I've had it for a few months and it's never been taken out of the box, so I figure it's time to let it go.