Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chademo adapter for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a like-new Chademo adapter made by Tesla for use with north American Tesla vehicles, for $350 plus shipping. The adapter works worldwide and is designed to provide the highest speed charging available short of the Tesla supercharging network. This comes with the original box from Tesla. The item retails for $450 plus shipping via Tesla's website and takes several weeks to order. I am selling it because I am moving to a location with a home charger available and no longer need to recharge on the road. This is an outstanding deal.

Last edited:
It would have helped if I included the price. $350 plus actual s&h. take a look on usps for a shipping quote. the box is about 30" long x 6" wide x 4" deep, and it weighs maybe 10lbs. It looks like it's about $50 to ship.

i wish you the best of luck with your us spec model s. i live in europe also and it's a huge problem to use a us spec vehicle here -- it cannot be used with any tesla superchargers in europe, for example

i do have the j1772 but i still need that

i just checked the postage to you and it comes out to $115 minimum. for that price you'd be better off ordering directly from tesla

I am selling a like-new Chademo adapter made by Tesla for use with north American Tesla vehicles, for $350 plus shipping. The adapter works worldwide and is designed to provide the highest speed charging available short of the Tesla supercharging network. This comes with the original box from Tesla. The item retails for $450 plus shipping via Tesla's website and takes several weeks to order. I am selling it because I am moving to a location with a home charger available and no longer need to recharge on the road. This is an outstanding deal.
Good day I would be intrested in purchasing your Chademo adapter if it's still available. I'm from Sacramento, Ca

Thanks

If you still have this adapter for sale, I am interested in buying it.