Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO adapter wait frustration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SAM_0875.jpg

It fits pretty well in the well!

The Combo only charger are suposed to be MAX 25kW charger. Probably with the max AMP support, it would be less than a 20kW Dual Charger in a Tesla.

Their other 50kW charger will also have Chademo.

Source please, in reference to CCS maxing at 25kW?

Also, I haven't made it to the end of this thread yet, but if you surf over to Chademo.com it very clearly states that the max theoretical charging rate for Chademo is 50kW.

Reply from Tesla. I ordered on Feb 8, 2015. I :cursing:guess the number is so big they didn't want to spend the time typing it in.

Hello Mr. Ferguson,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors. Your name has been added to the CHAdeMO Adapter waitlist. We will contact you via email with a link to purchase the adapter as soon as one is available for your position on the list.

We apologize that we are unable to provide any timing estimates at this time. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best
Krista

image001.jpg

Tesla Gear Shop Tesla Gear Shop

p 510.896.6417 | e [email protected]

Reply from Tesla. I ordered on Feb 8, 2015. I :cursing:guess the number is so big they didn't want to spend the time typing it in.

Hello Mr. Ferguson,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors. Your name has been added to the CHAdeMO Adapter waitlist. We will contact you via email with a link to purchase the adapter as soon as one is available for your position on the list.

We apologize that we are unable to provide any timing estimates at this time. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best
Krista

image001.jpg

Tesla Gear Shop Tesla Gear Shop

p 510.896.6417 | e [email protected]

I got that exact e-mail a week ago. I responded by asking what # I was (rather than a timing estimate) and they gladly told me.