Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO adapters back in stock in the USA store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The above link is 404 now.

Oddly, it shows up the "stores" for other countries like Australia (CHAdeMO Adapter).
Yes, looks like it's currently not being sold in the North American market (404 page for US and Canada stores), but is still up in other markets, i.e. Europe & Asia/Pacific. I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a web error where it was meant to be marked out-of-stock in NA and instead it was accidentally deleted from the store.

Yes, looks like it's currently not being sold in the North American market (404 page for US and Canada stores), but is still up in other markets, i.e. Europe & Asia/Pacific. I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a web error where it was meant to be marked out-of-stock in NA and instead it was accidentally deleted from the store.
European and Asia/Pacific markets use the Type-2 charge port, not the Tesla proprietary charge port, so the CHAdeMO adapter in those markets is a different SKU than North America.

European and Asia/Pacific markets use the Type-2 charge port, not the Tesla proprietary charge port, so the CHAdeMO adapter in those markets is a different SKU than North America.
In Japan and South Korea, Teslas there use the same port as in North America. I held the such a CHAdeMO adapter in my had at Tesla's small booth at Tokyo Motor Show a few years ago.

Reactions: mociaf9