TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CHAdeMO Adaptor in UK Yet?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by martinwinlow, May 2, 2015.

1. martinwinlow

martinwinlow Member

Has anyone got their hands on a CHAdeMO adaptor in the UK, yet? I'be got a long trip to Scotland coming up and could do with one. MW

2. gdavison

gdavison Member

They are shipping in Small batches - I ordered one when first batch appeared in the UK in Feb and received it a few weeks ago

3. Grandunion

Grandunion Member

Got a call a few weeks ago Martin asking where I would like to collect from. Told them WD, I'll chase them up this week & if I receive it you are welcome to borrow it. I'm in a little village called Sarratt on the Herts/Bucks border.

4. arg

arg Member

I have mine and could loan it if you care to detour via Cambridge on the way (subject to dates of course).

However, the backlog is supposed to be almost gone now..

5. martinwinlow

martinwinlow Member

Got a call from Zoltan (no, really!) at West Drayton saying CDMA is 'in stock' at £350. Picking mine up in a couple of weeks. MW

6. Grandunion

Grandunion Member

picked mine up wednesday from Zoltan. not used it yet, but its a big old unit..