Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO - loaner around Toronto area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being a new Tesla owner, I've now realized that most of the fast charging in Quebec is done through CHAdeMO, where we're taking a road trip to this week. Does anyone around the GTA have a CHAdeMO adapter that they would be willing to loan out to us for a week?

Many thanks. :)

Yep, realizing that now. Problem is we leave on Wednesday and I just called Oakville Service and it's on backorder until next week. Been trying to reach Toronto but nobody is answering the phones there. Will keep trying.

Thanks, the road trip sounds fun!

Being a new Tesla owner, I've now realized that most of the fast charging in Quebec is done through CHAdeMO, where we're taking a road trip to this week. Does anyone around the GTA have a CHAdeMO adapter that they would be willing to loan out to us for a week?

Many thanks. :)

I would've lent you mine, but I'm heading to Ottawa on Saturday.

Don't forget that you have the Montréal store as a 3rd option.

The Club Tesla QC has two or three that members can borrow for up to two weeks per year (free with refundable deposit) It might be a bit short notice to join (dues $40/yr) and arrange for pick-up, though.

If you stop specifically at the Roulez Electrique CHAdeMO in Trois-Rivieres during business hours they can provide an adapter for the length of your recharge there.