TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ChaDeMO not working

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by ZachsDad, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ZachsDad

ZachsDad Member

Could anyone that has had problems with their ChaDeMO adapter please respond with what was wrong with your adapter/car/station? I've been getting charging errors for the last few months. Service replaced the charger but I'm still having issues. I use the AeroVironment network (3 different stations). I live on the Oregon Coast and US 101 is not built out yet with SC's so I really need the security of a reliable adapter. Any suggestions I can relay to my Service Center would be appreciated.

2. SweetP

SweetP Member

I've gotten error messages using Chademo twice. Both were fixed remotely by calling the number on the charger and having it rebooted

3. ZachsDad

ZachsDad Member

Thanks SweetP. I will try that.