Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chademo or CCS to borrow or rent (Model 3 LR)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, first time member posting. Looking to borrow or rent a Chademo or CCS adapter for a trip to East Coast (with limited SC coverage). Happy to pick up from anyone in Laval or Montreal that would have one available.

Thanks!
Lug01

I you don't go any further than the Moncton area, you have plenty sc. I drove a few time this road from Montreal to NB with a MR in the Winter and it is no problem.
The only places the SCs in NB doesn’t cover well is the Miramachi area. I’ve been hoping one would go in somewhere there so I can go to the airport there for sprint runs in the early fall. 😜

• Funny
Reactions: duanra
Thanks or the input. Indeed the NB supercharger coverage (and a L2 charger in Shediac) was all I needed. The 0% occupancy at each and every one was an added convenience, but certainly an eerie feeling having seen only 3 other EVs the entire week (2 M3 and 1 Taycan). The problem actually ended up being in QC with the Levi SC being down. In that case, a Chademo adapter was handy for anyone that had one or lucky enough to borrow one from them (I was the latter) to make to the next SC in Riviere du Loup. It may be a range anxiety relapse, but for the rest of the trip I was charging enough to skip one SC (makes for higher cost and longer charge times). It came in handy on the return trip with Levi being down again ... Will look to get my hands on an adapter for a future trip as a plan B.