Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO test on model 3 (nyc area)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m considering getting an adapter given the charging situation near family (frequent visits) but at the price it sells for I’d like to give it a try first. Anyone willing to part with theirs for a weekend ? : )

If you don't get a closer offer, I doubt I'll be needing mine very soon now that my big roadtrip is over, if we can find somewhere convenient to meet. I'm in northern Delaware, working just south of Philly.
Thanks , thank could work . I have a pending update so im guessing I’ll be on .24 eminently. I should be able to get on WiFi tomorrow (in the city it gets tricky without the car being friendly with captive portals - why is that anyway ?) . Thanks for the offer , I’ll ping when the trips is eminent (as it is , should be in 2 weeks or so).

Thanks , thank could work . I have a pending update so im guessing I’ll be on .24 eminently. I should be able to get on WiFi tomorrow (in the city it gets tricky without the car being friendly with captive portals - why is that anyway ?) . Thanks for the offer , I’ll ping when the trips is eminent (as it is , should be in 2 weeks or so).
Well that wasn’t it . Hopefully soon, 24 is already a couple weeks old, fingers crossed

How time flies ! So it turns out I’m not frequently in DE (thanks for the offer @Saghost!) and a trip up north coming up. If anyone would be willing to lend one for the coming holiday week that’d be great (few SCs at destination). Happy to compensate for borrowing :)