Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chadstone Store - Closed 24/10/23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new wing of Chadstone opened today, with a lot of new stores and even more stores relocating from other areas of the shopping centre.

This means that Tesla has upgraded from a static display located outside of Myer which has existed for a bit over a year now, to their own storefront on the edge of the new wing.

Although with the relocation to the other side of the complex, the destination chargers which were located nearby the display area in the Myer lower carpark (carpark F), are now quite far away from the new shop (backing onto Carpark B). I wonder if Tesla will relocate those 5 carparking spots closer to this store to run test drives out of, instead of walking to the other side of the shopping centre.

Centre Map - Chadstone

(Not my photos)

Located at the end of a thoroughfare on the Ground Level. The shop underneath on Lower Ground is the Nike store
EXfLLme.jpg

The 'pod' you see above the shop is for dining, Marae Izakaya is above the Tesla Store. To the left are escalators to the First floor, to the left of those is COS. To the right of the Tesla store is Mecca Maxima.
4tAM702.jpg

Opposite the store, on the corners are Swarovski and Gregory Jewllers.
dE75VaH.jpg

Seems like there is quite a bit of space instore, given the location and the price a store in Chadstone commands. Plenty of room for a Model 3 to sit alongside the others.
htzsnAz.jpg

QuvLTBr.jpg

KmVtpgs.jpg

I don't think I'll be heading there for at least a week or two, let the crowds die down a little.

Reactions: LGGD and Chuq
I use it all the time ;-) Living only 500m's away it and pole position parking it's quite convenient for me....they seems to be set to 32AMPS....so about 35KM/hr.

If you went for a movie and a bite to eat in the new terrace restaurant area (say 3.5 hours) you'd come back with an additional 125km's I guess....not too shabby for the best car park spot in Chadstone.

-ECIT

New Stores in Sydney AND Melbourne, still no store in Brisbane, NOT HAPPY JAN!

I agree, seems rather counter productive. Saw some quotes from Heath Walker in a news story a month or two ago... regarding superchargers, he talked about "going where the market is" - well if you keep putting stores in cities where you already have them, you aren't going to grow the market!

I use it all the time ;-) Living only 500m's away it and pole position parking it's quite convenient for me....they seems to be set to 32AMPS....so about 35KM/hr.

If you went for a movie and a bite to eat in the new terrace restaurant area (say 3.5 hours) you'd come back with an additional 125km's I guess....not too shabby for the best car park spot in Chadstone.

-ECIT
Always a banker in a BMW parked in the Chaddy charger spots.

New Stores in Sydney AND Melbourne, still no store in Brisbane, NOT HAPPY JAN!
The largest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere and also central Sydney? Nah, pretty smart. Huuuuge potential customerbase and also brand awareness.

Brisbane will get a turn eventually, but with a 5m population city (both Syd and Melb) having a store in the busy places first makes sense. Hell, Chinese tour buses stop at Chadstone to shop. Quite often Chinese sports teams too.