Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Champlain tower building collapse in Surfside, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Dear Fam,

Here at TeslaShields, we put our community and our customers above all. I am sure most of you have heard about the tragic building collapse that occurred in Surfside, Miami, Florida (a few minutes from where we are based in.) This has hit home to us, especially as a good friend of mine that I have been close with for many years has most of his family living in the towers that have collapsed. They just recovered the body of my friends father, his wife, and his step brother. Our hearts are extremely heavy at this time. Right now the grandmother, uncle, and cousin are still missing and we are praying and hoping that they will be found alive. We have donated numorous supplies to everyone that is missing but it is simply not enough. I encourage all who see this to please help out our friend and send your thoughts and prayers in hopes that the rest of his family will be found. I have attached a GoFundMe to help him out during this horrific time. Anything helps.

Sincerely,
Jason
Co-founder

Reactions: hcdavis3