TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Champps Meet May 10th (Ft.Lauderdale)

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Danny D, May 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Danny D

Danny D New Member

Hello everyone. I am new here and before I continue i would like to give my self an introduction. My name is Danny and i have been living in South Florida all my life. I am 18 and i am an automotive (and a Tesla) enthusiast.
    But anyways, next weekend, May 10th, my car club and I will be hosting a car meet in Ft. Lauderdale. We would love to see some Tesla come!

Location: Champps Americana 6401 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Date/time: May 10th 11am-2pm

2. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the invitation.

What car club are you affiliated with?

Larry