Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change seat color on my order

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Yes it will delay your order
Not necessarily. Example. In the MS forum, there is a shortage of white interior parts, many have changed to black and got their cars within the month, vs “Jan-March”.

Reactions: glide

Gbee

Aug 22, 2020
Lake Worth FL
If your on the fence of white do it. I had them in my first model 3. Initially I ordered black and switched. I love the white super easy to clean and just ordered a Y with white. Trust me you won’t regret it.

Reactions: Nrvna76

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
If your on the fence of white do it. I had them in my first model 3. Initially I ordered black and switched. I love the white super easy to clean and just ordered a Y with white. Trust me you won’t regret it.
Love white. Had it in my z3 and now coming in my MYP. When with cream in the Plaid.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC