Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change the future! Motivate students with your Tesla...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GoEV

Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

Change (or should I say charge?) the future with your amazing car! On the morning of 3/3/11, Willow Glen High School will be having a Career Day which will involve many professionals from a wide range of fields briefly talking to students about their careers. Tesla is expecting to send a participant but will probably be unable to bring an amazing Tesla. I am wondering whether any of you owners would be interested in having your car on display for an hour or so. (If so, I promise to have a number of adults to guard your car!) If you are interested, please contact me at 408-833-5445 or vladd at sbcglobal dot net . 1-17-11: I'm changing the spelling of my email address and hoping that this way will confuse the spambots. However, I may be too late since I've already noticed a big increase in spam since my original post.

MANY thanks for reading this!

Vern Ladd
WGHS Parent Volunteer, WGHS Career Day

Last edited:
I've never been part of a forum before. Is this the best place to put this kind of posting?
Many thanks.
Vern
Yep it's fine. Hopefully someone can help you out. Though, it may be better to request a forum private message (PM) rather than posting your contact info in the post. This is a public forum and your email might get picked up by spam bots.