TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Change the future! Motivate students with your Tesla...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vladd, Jan 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. vladd

vladd New Member

#1 vladd, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
    Hi,

Change (or should I say charge?) the future with your amazing car! On the morning of 3/3/11, Willow Glen High School will be having a Career Day which will involve many professionals from a wide range of fields briefly talking to students about their careers. Tesla is expecting to send a participant but will probably be unable to bring an amazing Tesla. I am wondering whether any of you owners would be interested in having your car on display for an hour or so. (If so, I promise to have a number of adults to guard your car!) If you are interested, please contact me at 408-833-5445 or vladd at sbcglobal dot net . 1-17-11: I'm changing the spelling of my email address and hoping that this way will confuse the spambots. However, I may be too late since I've already noticed a big increase in spam since my original post.

MANY thanks for reading this!

Vern Ladd
    WGHS Parent Volunteer, WGHS Career Day

2. Tdave

Tdave Member

What state (or country) are we talking about here? This is a world wide forum.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

I'm guessing he means the Willow Glenn in San Jose, CA.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

5. vladd

vladd New Member

Sorry. I should have but didn't realize that this was a world wide forum. Willow Glen is in San Jose, Ca.
    Thanks!
    Vern

6. vladd

vladd New Member

I've never been part of a forum before. Is this the best place to put this kind of posting?
    Many thanks.
    Vern

7. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Yep it's fine. Hopefully someone can help you out. Though, it may be better to request a forum private message (PM) rather than posting your contact info in the post. This is a public forum and your email might get picked up by spam bots.