Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changed from order confirmed to in production queue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I realize from searching there are other threads on the forum however most of them are well over a year old and/or not orders being shipped to Canada. Curious as to what your experience has been and the timing for delivery to the GTA now that we are in May 2015.

Much appreciated

My time frame
- Production queue doesn't really mean anything
- Production started to production complete takes 3 - 5 days
- Ready to ship to pickup can take upto 4 weeks.

My personal experience was production complete end of March took delivery April 30th.

Your DS is assigned at the same time your VIN is assigned (for me that was about a week after the order was confirmed).

My recent timeline for my P85D:
- ordered on March 9th (applied for financing at same time)
- confirmed on March 16th
- VIN and DS assigned on March 18th
- financing approved March 20th (Desjardins apparently takes much longer than Scotia, but have a better rate, so no harm on the wait)
- Entered Production on April 3rd
- Production Complate on April 8th
- Arrived at Lawrence April 29th
- Delivered on May 6th (today!!!!)

Your DS is assigned at the same time your VIN is assigned (for me that was about a week after the order was confirmed).

My recent timeline for my P85D:
- ordered on March 9th (applied for financing at same time)
- confirmed on March 16th
- VIN and DS assigned on March 18th
- financing approved March 20th (Desjardins apparently takes much longer than Scotia, but have a better rate, so no harm on the wait)
- Entered Production on April 3rd
- Production Complate on April 8th
- Arrived at Lawrence April 29th
- Delivered on May 6th (today!!!!)

Campbellville! I'm in Carlisle and pass through everyday on the way to work via 401/Guelph line. How's the first day? Must feel incredible