Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changes from Concept to Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anything really change from the concept to production other than the rear hatch cut line? And of course wheels. Electrek is stating the front end was refined more, and I am not seeing it.

8e1b9360-4491-11ea-8f7f-e8985680d918

8aeff57625aa2ff89db25fa4df30b64e.jpg

I just want that more electric looking blue from the prototype! Particularly with blacked out trim and rims, a bolder color looks better than the more sedate dark Navy blue in the production version. I say this as someone with a blue Model 3, but I think the chrome trim, and tint, that helps the dark blue pop more in that configuration.

Reactions: preilly44
I just want that more electric looking blue from the prototype! Particularly with blacked out trim and rims, a bolder color looks better than the more sedate dark Navy blue in the production version. I say this as someone with a blue Model 3, but I think the chrome trim, and tint, that helps the dark blue pop more in that configuration.
I have a blue 3, and I find how light/dark the blue the car seems is very dependent on the lighting.

Reactions: decrypt