Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates are the same, but I just noticed that under the estimates it said, "your selection allows us to notify you when new options become available." I selected one and now it says, "Your preference has been saved. You can change your preference at any time in your Tesla Account." I reloaded the page and now the first message is back.

My dates are the same, but I just noticed that under the estimates it said, "your selection allows us to notify you when new options become available." I selected one and now it says, "Your preference has been saved. You can change your preference at any time in your Tesla Account." I reloaded the page and now the first message is back.

Been that way for a while now.

Mine has been absolutely consistent since the tool went live and stabilized (the first night it was giving a different reservation number every time. From the time it started showing mine properly, it has always been Dec-Feb)

Just noticed my reservation page changed. Instead of the previous page showing the three options to pick, it now shows this. Not sure if this is good or bad.
Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 9.23.42 PM.png

Update: sorry, looks like logout/login fixed it.