Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing fm radio stations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that I know of but it would be a nice feature especially traveling.
When you know the station number you can also hold down the right scroll wheel and say "play station #" For example in Boston "play 90.9" will play the local NPR FM station.

Reactions: Dana1
Glad to know I'm not the only one, I couldn't for the life of my figure out how to seek through the standard list of radio stations with the wheel controls. I had the same experience, it would only go through my favorites.

Manually pressing the next button on the main screen isn't very convenient as it's a stretch and being a touch screen I can't leave my finger on it and "press" for the next station, I have to fully remove my finger which means I have to look over (or poke blindly) to get the next station.

This seems like it would be an easy fix, I hope they resolve it soon.

Reactions: RichXKU
Same deal with HD radio. You have to save the HD2 or 3 station as a favorite to get to it without using the |< >| buttons.
I'd be happy if they moved the on screen seek buttons to the left for an easier reach, but even better would be to long-press the left wheel left or right to seek.