Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing my email address

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Billbrown1982

TM3 LR 2021 | Red | FSD
Dec 21, 2020
Basildon
So, I want to change my email address. I've done it in as many places as I can find, and my app login now uses the new address, but my "your payment is now due" emails are still going to the old email as well as their updates, like the recent one about the customer service change.

Is there another place that I need to change it?

still going to the old email as well as their updates, like the recent one about the customer service change.

Ours also went to an out of date email address. I'm just assuming that its ended up on one of their systems, possibly those entered as part of the original sale, not related to those currently associated to car, drivers and/or account. If I click on the link in the email it takes us into our account and personal details have the correct email address, so the email is linked to the account, just that its using a stale email address from probably a couple of years back.

Ours is a personal purchase, so no third party involved.

Just a thought, I have had problems updating payment details, so may be related to that.

• Informative
Reactions: Billbrown1982
So, I want to change my email address. I've done it in as many places as I can find, and my app login now uses the new address, but my "your payment is now due" emails are still going to the old email as well as their updates, like the recent one about the customer service change.

Is there another place that I need to change it?
Were you ever able to get this solved? I have the same problem, the address is updated in my account details for the last 5 weeks but the old one still gets stuff sent to it. TIA -Jeff

Were you ever able to get this solved? I have the same problem, the address is updated in my account details for the last 5 weeks but the old one still gets stuff sent to it. TIA -Jeff

Gonna be honest, its been a while now and I can't remember if I got it sorted or not. I remember emailing CS a few times and getting the runaround, then I eventually got the address for the finance department, who I emailed.

I'm "fairly" sure I got a response saying they would sort it....but I think that was it. I don't seem to get the rather pointless monthly emails saying your payment is being taken in 3 days anymore....so I'm guessing they broke something....

I should look into it again really.

Reactions: SanCarlosJeff