Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing radio stations W/ steering wheel buttons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same issue after updating to 2022.16.2 yesterday (2021 MYP). When trying to switch FM station favorites using left scroll wheel, it automatically goes to the Tesla streaming app where I also have favorite genres. I am able to change songs in the streaming app using the left scroll wheel but no go for FM stations. Never had this issue before with other software versions. C’mon Tesla!
Concurred. New update 2022.16.2 doesn't fix it. Bug is still there.

Yep same problem here. Used to be able to switch radio stations with left wheel button until recent update. Now it immediately switches to streaming. Super annoying.
I previously reported as a bug the fact that scrolling through the “end” of my favorited radio stations doesn’t wrap to the beginning of the list but instead switches to streaming. This new bug is even worse!

Same here.....FM stations start out OK, but as I get to the end of the list of favorites, the button toggles between these stations and favorited TuneIn stations - each click goes between the two, Super strange and annoying.