Hi all, The scenario is that I am about to change my order from90d to 100d with the 500 fee (damn). The delivery date is postponed to end of March, but they are kind enough to give me a loaner until then. The problem is that my current insurance only covers liability since my current car is a 10 years old Corolla. I don't care to drive a 100k Tesla without any coverage. What are my options regarding to cover the loaner? I guess buying a new insurance (at bay area) is one, anything else for temporary? Thanks in advance.