Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chantilly Va Supercharger coming soon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla updated coming soon Supercharger locations and Chantilly Va earned a spot! The pin is at rt50 and Walney road.

I have a suggested spot that has both a cool name and food and lodging ! Thunderbolt place !
Nice Santinis Deli, Bob Evans and a Longhorn Steak house plus 2 good hotels.
this spot is right at the intersction where the pin is on Teslas map, Lee Jackson hy (rt 50 ) and centerview dr.
chantilly.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-9_9-45-50.png
    upload_2020-2-9_9-45-50.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 67
As always; it’s not there until you see a permit. It’s on the Chantilly name. We go through this every time. :D

Look at the Tesla map again... The pins are always at the center of a place or feature name. The time to get excited is when it’s NOT on a name. Zoom in and out and 99.9% of the time it’s on the center of some name.

In this case, locals will attest we have no idea where it’s going to be as ‘Chantilly’ could mean anything from South Riding (four miles west, where I am, which is technically Chantilly because of USPS BS) to where the pin is to further East.

Looks like Reston also got the same (on the name) treatment. Is that new also?

This thread should be in the mid Atlantic local forum, also. :) I’ll create one and link.

Last edited: