Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pulled into my local Walgreens which has 4 charging stations, one of which is a supercharger (I think) called "CharJit". (That was the only identifiable information on the station).

The screen just says to tap my card on the screen to activate it. Of course, I don't have a CharJit card. I had assumed I'd just swipe my credit card through this thing.

A Google search for "CharJit" came up with absolutely nothing.

Can anyone point me toward where I sign up?

At the moment, you cannot. CharJit network was belly up, it was by Green360 or something like that, and has been taken over by another company, that is trying to straighten out the mess the stations were in. Simply, Big lawsuits, blablabla. Hopefully, the network will be back up and running soon. If you were lucky enough to get a card when original company was running it, you can keep using your card, if not, you will need to wait until everything is back in shape again.

Their "superchargers" are actually CHAdeMo stations. 50kWh. You would need to purchase the new CHAdeMo to Model S adapter ($1,000) to use the stations.

I got a CharJit card to use the Stanford (CA) Shopping Center CHAdeMO with my LEAF.
You had to put $20 on the card to get one, and the QCs cost like $5 or $7 each time.
I used it twice, but haven't tried again in some months.

I guess I should go over there some time and see if the station is still working and my card is still active.

Are these adapters available now?

At the moment, you cannot. CharJit network was belly up, it was by Green360 or something like that, and has been taken over by another company, that is trying to straighten out the mess the stations were in. Simply, Big lawsuits, blablabla. Hopefully, the network will be back up and running soon. If you were lucky enough to get a card when original company was running it, you can keep using your card, if not, you will need to wait until everything is back in shape again.

Their "superchargers" are actually CHAdeMo stations. 50kWh. You would need to purchase the new CHAdeMo to Model S adapter ($1,000) to use the stations.

I got a CharJit card to use the Stanford (CA) Shopping Center CHAdeMO with my LEAF.
You had to put $20 on the card to get one, and the QCs cost like $5 or $7 each time.
I used it twice, but haven't tried again in some months.

I guess I should go over there some time and see if the station is still working and my card is still active.

Just an update... I went back there, and now the Stanford Shopping Center CHAdeMO is using Blink software expecting Blink cards to activate.
I tried to use my Blink card and it put up an error and refused to charge. Sigh.

( This was for a LEAF car. I don't think the Tesla CHAdeMO adapter is really available in USA yet. Not sure why the delay. I think they have been testing prototypes for a while. )