Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

charge cost difference between app vs invoice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would dispute your formula for the 100% range (325mi) as I believe my car showed that only for a couple of weeks after the software update which was supposed to increase the range (early or mid-2019?). I have always considered my maximum range at 310 miles.
That's the correct formula. The constant for your LR RWD is 76kWh/325rmi = 234Wh/rmi.

This is well known, and you can verify it in several ways for yourself, as described elsewhere (there are at least three different ways). (One way is to check the position of the rated line, for example, should be around 239Wh/mi (+5Wh/rmi higher than the constant as is traditional) in your vehicle. But this is just one way.) Anyway, it's all rock solid as far as I know. Would have to have contradictory data from an owner's car to show otherwise. (I can only definitively speak about the 2018 Model 3 Performance, which has a max range of 310rmi.)

It makes sense that your car only showed 325rmi for a few weeks. You were just above 76kWh for a few weeks after the software update.