Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge level at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mistake because I didn't ask but I had only 166 miles to go and home was 210 miles away. But I easily found a very nice restaurant and deli with a good supercharger. It was supposed to be a 250 kw charger, but the one I plugged into was just 150 kw. Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between the two?

Both my 3 (April 2019) and X (June 2020) came at 100% full. Part of the delivery prep process at my local (Paramus NJ) Service Center; they have an excellent attention to detail. Those folks should do a training seminar for the rest of the Tesla network; they really know how to deliver a car beautifully.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Mine was home delivered in Winter, end of day, with ZERO SOC. Sadly, the driver said he loaded it that way, and even worse, he couldn't drive down my dirt road in his semi, so we met at a rest stop, where there were no chargers!
IMG_0805 copy.jpg

Amazingly, my car charged and seems no worse for wear after 19 months.

Mine was home delivered in Winter, end of day, with ZERO SOC. Sadly, the driver said he loaded it that way, and even worse, he couldn't drive down my dirt road in his semi, so we met at a rest stop, where there were no chargers!
View attachment 563654
Amazingly, my car charged and seems no worse for wear after 19 months.

Yikes. Mine was home delivered 12/19 with 50% charge. Loaded on the carrier at Decatur, GA.

Reactions: KenC