Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge limit setting missing under charging controls: 2014 S85 with 2021.44.25.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad I found this thread. Charging my 2013 P85+ (with MCU2 upgrade) at supercharger now, and noticed there wasn’t any setting to adjust charging level. After starting supercharging, the charging screen only shows a Stop Charging button, price of Current Session ($0.00) and Supercharging Tips.

So I adjusted via the app. According to the app, a 100% charge will give me 246m. Previously, it usually showed between 241 and 245, so it looks like it’s not caused any loss of total range (yet?).

Is it reasonable to assume the lack of settings in the display is due to a bug and this will be addressed in a future update?

2015 70D, MCU2, 44.25 update. This issue only popped up today when we were at the supercharger. We've had the update since Xmas eve and it's been fine up till now. I also noticed that other screens that have the car's graphics are affected (except for the main control screen). eg., the software screen, the supercharging screen, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_9202.jpeg
    IMG_9202.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
    IMG_9201.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 69
2015 70D, MCU2, 44.25 update. This issue only popped up today when we were at the supercharger. We've had the update since Xmas eve and it's been fine up till now. I also noticed that other screens that have the car's graphics are affected (except for the main control screen). eg., the software screen, the supercharging screen, etc.
Interesting. When you say it was fine before, was it also showing the X ray image of the car where you could also set the charge limit within the charging screen? This would be the first report of a 2015 I’ve read about showing that if so

Interesting. When you say it was fine before, was it also showing the X ray image of the car where you could also set the charge limit within the charging screen? This would be the first report of a 2015 I’ve read about showing that if so
Yes, from the time we got the update till this morning, all the screens show what they are supposed to. That means the charging screen had the transparent car image with the battery in green. And the car profile shot on top of the software screen.