Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge limit setting missing under charging controls: 2014 S85 with 2021.44.25.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also just installed the 2021.44.30.6 update. Seem to have partially fixed the issue for me. The battery shows now, with the SoC limit controls, but no car silhouette.

42E29C64-7637-4761-AA98-9C1B1667D2C8.jpeg

Reactions: Doomsdaze
2015 MS 70D with MCU2 upgrade, I confirm this issue is fixed for me with 2021.44.30.6 update received today
Great news. Curious if you have the car silhouette as well or is it just the battery icon like pictured in @rchrzanowski post above? Not that big of a deal, but just curious as I wait for mine to push out.

And a side question, does the "software" screen now show an image of the car? If so, is it the side profile or the 45 degree front view (like in the app when not charging)?

Great news. Curious if you have the car silhouette as well or is it just the battery icon like pictured in @rchrzanowski post above? Not that big of a deal, but just curious as I wait for mine to push out.

And a side question, does the "software" screen now show an image of the car? If so, is it the side profile or the 45 degree front view (like in the app when not charging)?
as tdickerson said, it's just the battery icon like shown in the picture a few posts above

re: your 2nd question, no the software screen in the car does not show any image of the car

I picked up my car Friday after infotainment upgrade. It was not there. I complained to SC. Man said he couldn't fix it. Just live with app. Saturday morning I got update. It appeared. Along with a page of changes.
I will say, my 2012 system is upgraded. Have to get a beer and sit in car today and re learn and configure screens. Fun Sunday.

Reactions: SoCal Buzz
Picked up car Friday with infotainment upgrade. NO charge limit, SC was useless. Had update Saturday morning, it appeared. Along with a bunch more items,. I got a nav upgrade Monday morning with a lot more stuff on screen. Now my 2012 is a full blown 2018 MCU 2. Nice upgrade for $1600.