Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge loss MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a tesla 100D. 2017. When I park the car overnight the battery degradation overnight for my car about 30 miles a night. So if I leave the car has 200miles of charge, in the morning will has 175mile. That’s around 9 hours parking the car. I have took the car to the service and it has been a week now, without any news from tesla.
Any One has this issue before, and what tesla done to fix this problem.

I was losing about 10% (approximately) each night parked in the garage (not heated), but the service center indicated nothing was wrong with the battery or the 12 V and that this was normal. From the comments on many threads on the site, I tend to doubt the service center diagnosis.

set sentry off when at home.......insure that summons is off as well.......I had the same problems and still had issues so I went back and checked my Teslafi setting in the sleep mode.....I had them set incorrectly....now everything is ok when car sleeps......althought recently it has been taking over 2.25 hrs to go to sleep

I find lately in the cold, what I think is one of the coolant pumps is running a lot to warm the battery. It sounds like a really high-pitched whine near the front of the car. This takes a lot of energy and if my car is not plugged in, it loses more range than usual.