TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Charge settings keep changing

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by Rottenapplr, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Rottenapplr

Rottenapplr Member

Anyone having these weird issues where the charge limits keep changing? I specifically set 60% last night. When I checked my watch this morning it says 76%. Opened the app and my charge setting is now 100% and it’s charging. I dialed back the charge settings to 60%. I checked 1 hr later, it’s now 9am and charging again to 78%. Wtf

I’ve noticed this issue in the last few weeks but haven’t posted it a lot. I recall this began when tesla added scheduled charging to the software.

2. M109Rider

M109Rider Active Member

Never had this issue, or heard of it.

Is it possible your watch or phone is changing it in your pocket or something ?

3. Cnixon

Cnixon Member

Is it a lease car i.e. are you second user?