Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stat Location Incorrect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The charge stats for my '22 Model S have been working for a few months now but all of a sudden it is designating time I'm charging at work as "home". I charge more at work then home so maybe it is confused but I'm thinking it may possibly be related to a car update. I just updated my car this past weekend and I think my first charge after that was when this started. I've looked everywhere in the app and on my car and my home address is still the same. When I navigate home from the car it still has the correct home address.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm hoping it will be fixed with another update but just an odd one. Thanks.

I had this issue on Wednesday when I charged my car at work. Unfortunate, because work is free and home is not so my fuel savings estimate is off now by at least $1. :)

I think if you open the app and confirm location is correct before you start charging it will not have any issues, but that's super annoying.

Ya I’m OCD too about it. Reset my home and work locations, signed out of the app, then made sure to click on location on the app before charging. It worked, charge is correctly attributed to work. Guessing you don’t need to do all that, the app location is probably the key piece.

My M3RW (is that the right acronym? I’m new), just had its second third charge ever. It was at home but it attributed it to “other”. How do i set the location in the app?

Also, my first charge was at a supercharger and it doesn’t show up.

This last one bothers me more because I want to track the home charging, and the “other” cost is set very low in cost. I will see if I can retroactively change it