Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Charge stats" disappeared in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NO showing "charge stats" on mobile app. Only one week ago it can show.
How can I turn on the charge stats in app?
My app version is 4.7.3 and tesla software version is 2022.8.3.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Not super helpful but I’m running the same version and I still have charge stats. Unsure why you don’t but can confirm this version of the app “should” have that included (and I love it, please don’t take it away uncle Elon)

Attachments

• 7B6A23EE-9542-48EE-BDD8-BB0000386953.jpeg
    7B6A23EE-9542-48EE-BDD8-BB0000386953.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 139
Go into security and check if it shows set up phone as a key. For some reason mine was showing this instead of disconnected, by tapping on it it then shown me my phone was setup and on the main screen the charge stats now appeared. Now how do I get the thing to recognize I'm in the UK for setting up the price for KWh?

Thanks all.
Manual said "Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option."
If someone searches for this problem - that's the answer!

I was digging through the settings in the car the other day and disabled the segment sharing without realizing it will turn off the Charging Stas in the phone app.

Turning this back on makes the Charging Stas show up again, although the data from charging sessions which happened while the segment sharing was turned off is not available and is probably completely lost.