Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats feature in latest Tesla mobile app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed latest update to Tesla mobile app now has a simplified view of Charge Stats. It looks pretty awesome! Although I suspect the numbers are “net charge received by the battery,” not the actual kWh sent to the car for preconditioning, etc.

What do y’all think of your Charge Stats?

Attachments

• 592B5380-99DE-4846-B1E1-79033A96652A.png
    592B5380-99DE-4846-B1E1-79033A96652A.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 529
In other threads people are saying it is available on Android now.
On Google store current version shows 4.4.4-847 as does my phone, Android 12, and no charging stats. I seem to recall for a previous app update the store showed mine as the current version with no option to update, someone here gave a link to the app on the Tesla web site that was newer than the one in the store. I’ll look.

Edit: link on Tesla’s site goes to the same version.

I got it for Android by downloading the latest version from APK Mirror. It works fine. Took a minute for me to set up as my utility wasn't one of the ones listed. Also, it only lets you input the price of electricity to the nearest cent. I pay $0.196 so I could only input $0.20. It's something neat to look at but I don't think I'll be depending on it much. Also, I don't know where it gets its cost of gas data from but I suspect that it is a national average as I think I'm saving a lot more than the app says.

I got it for Android by downloading the latest version from APK Mirror. It works fine. Took a minute for me to set up as my utility wasn't one of the ones listed. Also, it only lets you input the price of electricity to the nearest cent. I pay $0.196 so I could only input $0.20. It's something neat to look at but I don't think I'll be depending on it much. Also, I don't know where it gets its cost of gas data from but I suspect that it is a national average as I think I'm saving a lot more than the app says.
You can customize your peek, off peek, super off peek rates!

For Android version of the Tesla app version 4.5.1.864 that has the Charging Stats see link in post near bottom of thread by zer04ver.

Maybe it's an old dog/new tricks thing but I can't find a link to the updated app. Going to the Tesla site and using the link there just takes me back to the same version in the store that I am currently running, app last updated Jan 7.