Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats feature in latest Tesla mobile app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We live in USA. I am seeing charge stats in my App. My friend is not seeing the charge stats. Versions of Tesla App and car software versions are same. The only difference is I have level 2 wall charger and he don’t.

I noticed if you haven't set up a "home" location in the nav system, all the (non supercharging) bars in the graph are grey even if you charged at home. Setting it up later does not retroactively turn the bars from gray to blue: future charges are reported correctly but it will just continue report all that previous charging as "other" forever.

I have tried just about everything and still no charge stats?? Deleted app and reinstalled it twice. I am the only profile. Checked to ensure “data sharing” is turned on. Any advice out there??
I assume you're on an iPhone. What SW version is your car on? Not sure if this matters, but just asking to eliminate a possibility. For example, if you're still on the factory version (i.e., no updates received since you got the car) it may not be supported.

I assume you're on an iPhone. What SW version is your car on? Not sure if this matters, but just asking to eliminate a possibility. For example, if you're still on the factory version (i.e., no updates received since you got the car) it may not be supported.
I am on iPhone 15.3.1 and my Tesla Software is V11.0 (2021.43.102 8a684b50b029) and says “Your car software is up to date as of Mar 1 6:05 am. Is there a newer version?

I am on iPhone 15.3.1 and my Tesla Software is V11.0 (2021.43.102 8a684b50b029) and says “Your car software is up to date as of Mar 1 6:05 am. Is there a newer version?
There are several newer versions of the vehicle SW - 2022 4.5.4 is rolling out now. Again, I don't recall seeing Charge Stats as a documented feature of a newer version of the vehicle SW, but I suspect that is the reason you don't have access to it....

There are several newer versions of the vehicle SW - 2022 4.5.4 is rolling out now. Again, I don't recall seeing Charge Stats as a documented feature of a newer version of the vehicle SW, but I suspect that is the reason you don't have access to it....
Phone app just updated (4.6.1 “Charge Stats displays your vehicle energy charged and estimated costs) this morning but still no “stats” showing in the app.

At least three: Home, Supercharger, Other. For Home you can specify the cost per kWh for peak, off-peak rate plans for home charging (rounded to the nearest cent.) Supercharger charging costs are pulled from each charging session.
Ah I see. I hope they can allow more custom inputs down the road. I charge at home (free at apartment), work (Chargepoint costs $), gym (Electrify America costs $), and at Superchargers. Would be useful to custom enter or have prices geotagged to see how much I'm spending per month or week on EV charging.