Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

charge stats not tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have had my m3LR for a week now. Had 1 update done. My charge stats cant seem to tell the difference between charging at home and charging at work. The app has only registered 1.5 days of home charging and all the rest at my work. Anyone know how to adjust this?

This is right from the Tesla app.

Attachments

• C042F5AF-7E2B-447C-AFD5-E1ECFD7AACF9.png
    C042F5AF-7E2B-447C-AFD5-E1ECFD7AACF9.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 79
If you want to record and display your stats I would definitely recommend Teslafi.com . It does require an annual subscription, but if you want a way to reliably record your charging stats and actually have a use for it then the tesla app is useless for that. There are many flaws with the tesla app for charge stats at the moment but it will most likely get better with time. For instance, I use Teslafi to record my charging data for a specific location which then allows me to print out my costs per month etc.

Only regret I have is not starting to use it earlier as it also record battery data which is a great way to keep track of your degradation rate and also compare it to other users.