Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats Still Missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Eno Deb

Aug 17, 2018
SF Bay Area
I keep seeing references to the charge stats in the release notes of the iOS app, but the stats never showed up for me. I'm on firmware version 2022.4.5.3, and have the latest version of the app (4.6.1) installed. I'm in California, if that matters. Anybody else not seeing the charge stats?

Edit: sorry for the double post. Any way to delete threads? Mods please feel free to delete this one.

Last edited:
I keep seeing references to the charge stats in the release notes of the iOS app, but the stats never showed up for me. I'm on firmware version 2022.4.5.3, and have the latest version of the app (4.6.1) installed. I'm in California, if that matters. Anybody else not seeing the charge stats?

Edit: sorry for the double post. Any way to delete threads? Mods please feel free to delete this one.
Were you able to get the charge states back? I still don't have mine on my iPhone 13

You say 4.6.1 for the Tesla app, but I have 4.16.1. Is yours a typo? On 4.16.1 build 1536 on iOS 15.6.1 I see Charge Stats. The list on the main screen goes Controls, Cimate, Location, etc. etc., then Schedule, Security & Drivers, and then Charge Stats. Below Charge STats is Upgrades. The vehicle version is 2022.44.25.3.